Can homeopathy cure AFib? Conclusion: We believe that Classical Homeopathy is an effective way to control atrial fibrillation even in elderly patients having severe organic cardiovascular pathology. As this method is free of any side effects, it seems to be an ideal choice for therapeutical intervention in such cases.
How can I calm my atrial fibrillation naturally?
- Avoid stimulants.
- Get your nutrients.
- Stay hydrated.
- Cut out gluten.
- Exercise and stress relief.
How can I get my atrial fibrillation back to normal?
- manage your blood pressure.
- manage your cholesterol levels.
- eat a heart-healthy diet.
- exercise for 20 minutes most days of the week.
- quit smoking if you smoke.
- maintain a healthy weight.
- get enough sleep.
- drink alcohol in moderation.
Can atrial fibrillation be healed? No. Unless there is a clearly identified and reversible cause that is treated, there is always the risk of redeveloping atrial fibrillation. There is no definite cure for AFib. The rhythm can be controlled with medicine, ablation and blood thinners and by lowering risk factors.