What does MS feel like when starting? Common early signs of multiple sclerosis (MS) include: vision problems. tingling and numbness. pains and spasms.
What is the most prominent symptom of MS? Numbness or Tingling
Numbness of the face, body, or extremities (arms and legs) is often the first symptom experienced by those eventually diagnosed as having MS.
Can MS affect your stomach? Constipation and Fecal Incontinence
The most prevalent chronic digestive symptom in those with MS is constipation, affecting about half of those with MS. Individuals who experience constipation have infrequent bowel movements that are difficult to pass, and often accompanied by significant bowel pain and bloating.
What are some weird symptoms of MS?
- MS: Strangest Symptoms From Head to Toe. 1/14.
- Trapped in a Bear Hug. 2/14.
- Out-of-Control Laughing or Sobbing. 3/14.
- An Itch You Can’t Scratch. 4/14.
- Shocking Face Flashes. 5/14.
- Fiery Feet. 6/14.
- Hard to Swallow. 7/14.
- Spine-Tingling Shock. 8/14.